STUDIO PAYSAN PARFUMEUR may collect personal data from Clients through the registration form on the Site (for more information, please refer to the "Personal Information" section of the Site).
STUDIO PAYSAN PARFUMEUR may request additional information from Clients at any time regarding these personal information.
All personal data collected will be subject to automatic processing for the purpose of managing and processing orders and billing.
This data will be considered strictly confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties by STUDIO PAYSAN PARFUMEUR for any reason.
If the Client wishes to be informed about special offers, recent information, and any other new products created by STUDIO PAYSAN PARFUMEUR, they may fill out the online form.
When the Client has checked the corresponding box on the form, an email containing a link will be sent to them. The Client will need to click on this link to confirm the accuracy of the email address provided to STUDIO PAYSAN PARFUMEUR and to prevent third parties from registering other individuals without their knowledge. If the Client no longer wishes to be contacted by STUDIO PAYSAN PARFUMEUR for commercial purposes, they may simply send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with articles 39 and following of law n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to information technology, files and freedoms, as amended by law n° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, the Client has the right to access, correct, and delete information concerning them, by sending an email stating their name, first name, and address to the following email address: email@example.com.
When browsing the website, cookies are stored on your computer. A cookie does not allow us to identify you; however, it records information related to your computer's navigation on our site (the pages you have viewed, the date and time of the consultation, etc.) that we can read during your subsequent visits. The storage duration of this information on your computer is six months.
We inform you that you can object to the registration of cookies by configuring your browser as follows:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 and later:
- In the menu bar, select the Tools menu;
- In the drop-down menu, choose Internet Options;
- Click on the Privacy tab;
- Click on the Advanced button in the Settings section;
- In the Advanced Privacy Settings window, make sure the option to ignore automatic cookie management is not checked.
- In the menu bar, choose the Tools menu;
- In the drop-down menu, choose Options;
- Click on the Privacy icon;
- Click on the Remove specific cookies link; In the Cookies window, click on the Remove all cookies button.
- Choose the menu;
- In the list, choose Settings and then Delete private information...;
- Click on the Delete button.
- Click on the Customize and configure Google Chrome icon;
- Choose Settings from the list;
- Click on Show advanced settings...;
- Click on the Content settings button;
- Click on the Cookies and site data... button;
- Click on the Delete all button.